Queens Birthday Weekend
10 – 12 June 2017
With the hectic time of vintage now fading into the quiet beginnings of winter, we are very excited to offer a unique opportunity to try our current release family reserve wines over the Queen’s Birthday Weekend.
We hope to see you at our Cellar Door to experience our fantastic reserve range available;
– 2014 ‘Encore’ Chardonnay –
– 2015 ‘Magic Black’ Pinot Noir –
– 2014 ‘Crooked Post’ Shiraz –
**Very limited quantities of the Encore Chardonnay and Magic Black**
**Only available over Queen’s Birthday Weekend**
Over the next few weeks, we will be running a competition to win a dinner voucher for two at Stumpy Gully Regardz restaurant to the value of $160!
1. Take your photo while visiting our Cellar Door and/or Restaurant (be as funny and creative as you like!).
2. Upload the photo to Facebook and be sure to ‘tag’ the Stumpy Gully Facebook page.
3. Send the Stumpy Gully Facebook page a message simply stating “entered”.
The winner will be announced the Monday following Queen’s Birthday Weekend (19th June).
Good luck, and happy snapping!
We’ve had some exciting new changes at the winery, the most recent being an addition to our exclusive ‘Barrel Room’ (available for private functions), now boasting a private outdoor sitting area overlooking the sprawling rows of vines.
“From The Vault.”
Back by popular demand, Stumpy Gully’s “From the Vault” will be happening again in the coming weeks, hosting an exclusive selection of Stumpy Gully wines from the family’s private cellar.
Watch this space for more information!